July 31, 2011

My Favorite Nail Polishes! :)

I've been on a nail polish kick for a while. I always have to have my nails painted. These are my ALL TIME favorite nail polishes. :)

Name of the polishes from left to right.  (Fairy Dust, Ballet Slippers, Knockout Pout)
 
Last 3 nail polishes in the bunch. (Nude Beach, Topless & Barefoot, Hi Maintenance)
I'm really into having a accent nail and I usually paint my ring fingers with this awesome China Glaze nail polish. I paint all my nails the same color and then paint a coat of this on top of my ring finger. 
Nude Beach: I don't know if you can really tell by this picture but this is a light pink with some shimmer in it. I also like using this as an accent nail color and I use it with light pink colors.
Topless & Barefoot: This is one of my FAVORITE summer colors. I've worn this a lot this summer. My friend got me the gold polish on my accent nail for my birthday and I love the combination. 
Knockout Pout: This is a picture from my cell phone so it's not not very good quality. This color is almost a NEON pink and I love it. I have it on my toes right now. :) Of course on my accent nail is Fairy Dust by China Glaze.

I mentioned Ballet Slippers in my last post on nail polishes.It is my all time favorite polish. If I can't decide on a polish then I usually choose this. Ballet Slippers and Hi Maintenance are both light pink polishes. I love them both. If you want to check out more colors by Essie you can visit their website:  Essie's Website

You can find Essie nail polishes at Ulta, Target and other drugstores. You can even go on their website to find where they are sold around you. I found the China Glaze nail polish at Sally Beauty Supplies. I don't love China Glaze polishes but I do love this one. :)

Enjoy!!

<33 Cotton Balls & Acetone,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment