July 17, 2011

Natural Look Using The Naked Palette


Products Used: 
Urban Decay Naked Palette 
Urban Decay Primer Potion in EdenUrban Decay 24-7 eyeliner in Whiskey 
MAC Paintpot in Painterly
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
Revlon Eyelash Curler
Sigma Makeup Brushes

Apply a tiny amount of Urban Decay Primer Potion. You can use any primer of your choice or you don't have to use it at all.
Next, you are going to apply Mac Painterly Paint Pot on your entire lid using the Sigma E25 blending brush. This will cover up any veins that show through your eye lids. You can use concealer too but your eyeshadow is more likely to crease with concealer.


Next, I used my Sigma E55 Eye Shading brush and applied Sin from the Naked Palette to my lid.



Next, I used my Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush to apply Naked from the Naked Palette. I applied this shadow to my crease and blended using windshield wiper motions (from the left corner of my eye to the inner corner but NOT all the way in).

Then, I use the same Sigma Brush and above and apply a small amount of the shadow Buck to the left half of my crease. Don't go all the way in, only half way, using the same windshield wiper motions.
Then, I use my E30 Pencil Brush from Sigma Brushes and apply a small amount of the color Buck to my lower and upper lash line.

I know I look scary in this picture, ha!! If you need to, you can blend out the color on your lower lash line with your ring finger.

Then, apply Buck to your upper lash line.

I then take the color Virgin and apply it to the inner corner of my eye and my brow bone using the Sigma E70 Medium Angled Shading Brush.

No, I'm NOT naked. I'm wearing my towel. :)
Next, I used my Urban Decay eyeliner in Whiskey and lined my eye.

Next, I curled my lashes and applied mascara to my upper and lower lashes.

The easiest way for me to apply mascara to my lower lashes, without getting mascara every where, is to look down like this. :)
All done. Now you have your finished look. :) I hope you like it because it's one of my favorite eye shadow looks these days.



No comments:

Post a Comment